Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Reporting and End-User Query Tools
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Database Planning and Implementation
Statistical Data Analysis
1 - 25 of 481 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Optim Data Growth Solution for Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise
IBM's Optim™Data Growth Solution for Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise provides proven archiving capabilities. Now you can align continuous control of your PeopleSoft data with business objectives to optimize performance, mitigate risks and control costs.
Optim Data Growth Solution for Oracle E-Business Suite
Align continuous control of your E-Business Suite data with business objectives. Optim's proven archiving capabilities enable you to set desired service levels for each category of E-Business Suite data - for example, current data, reporting data and historical data. You maintain universal access to information.
by Information Builders
Why Mission-Critical Business Intelligence Needs IBM System Z9 (and Vice Versa)
- (Free Research) Organizations often limit business intelligence to a few back-office analysts, using tools that cost too much and are more complex than the average information worker can handle. Attend this Webcast to learn about new, innovative technologies that will help deliver timely, accurate information to everyone from managers to analysts to customers.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Sybase PowerDesigner 15.0
- (Free Research) The industry leading data modeling tool and an enterprise modeling and design solution, PowerDesigner, helps implement effective enterprise architecture and brings powerful models to create and manage your IT infrastructure.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
Outsourcing the problem of software security
- (Free Research) This report from analyst group Quocirca assess the benefits of using on-demand services to ensure security throughout the application life cycle.
by Noetix Corporation
Using Oracle BI with Oracle E-Business Suite
- (Free Research) This webcast gives an overview of the Oracle E-Business Suite and demonstrates how to integrate Oracle BI suite with the Oracle EBS using Noetix software offerings.
CW Special Report on Microsoft
- (Free Research) This 12 page special report updated for 2012 gives you the facts on Microsoft, its strategy, products and services and financial performance.
CW Special Report on Oracle
- (Free Research) This special report, updated for 2012, gives an independent view of the challenges facing Oracle, its financial performance, the services it offers, its place in the IT market and its future strategy.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Analyst Report: Application Integration
- (Free Research) Access this informative white paper to evaluate key customer requirements for protecting, managing, and accessing enterprise application data. Read on to find a simplified software platform solution for data protection and recovery.
by Information Builders
Leveraging Advanced BI to Increase SaaS Success
- (Free Research) This paper discusses the types of reporting and analysis functionality that users of SaaS applications are looking for, and the business intelligence (BI) capabilities SaaS vendors must incorporate into their solutions to successfully satisfy those demands. Also highlighted are real-world successes.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Sybase IQ: The Economics of Business Reporting
- (Free Research) Reporting is recognized as a way for companies to improve service, ensure quality, control costs, and prevent losses by empowering decision-makers throughout the organization. This paper will explain why reporting is one form of business intelligence that has become business-critical.
The Top Five Challenges with SQL Server Reporting and BI (And What You Can Do About Them)
- (Free Research) SQL Server is the world’s most widely used database for small and medium businesses due to its power, speed and affordability. Yet users often face challenges in producing the BI needed to gain crucial insight into their businesses. This paper can help those using Microsoft for business intelligence evaluate their situation and alternatives.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
by Sophos, Inc.
Security Threat Report: July 2008
- (Free Research) This report gives a comprehensive insight into the events and trends that emerged during the first half of 2008, and helps businesses to stay ahead of today's increasingly covert threats.
CW Buyer's Guide: Business Intelligence
- (Free Research) This eight-page Buyer's Guide on Business Intelligence analyses the factors CIOs and senior IT professionals will need to consider as they plan their BI strategies.
by MicroStrategy Incorporated
5 Styles of Business Intelligence
- (Free Research) This paper looks at the historical development of BI applications and BI technology, and concludes that five common Styles of BI have evolved during the past decade - each style representing a certain characteristic usage.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.